MR F77B Fixed Mount Class D VHF Radio - Grey
The Cobra MR F77 is a truly unique VHF radio with its large LCD display and an integrated GPS receiver making the radio ready out of the box to be a complete life saving solution. If a user sends a vessel Distress, their EXACT position will be sent to the rescue authorities.
The selectable 1 or 25 Watt output is perfect for short range or long range communication.
Included is Cobra's exclusive Rewind-Say-Again® digital voice recorder, 4 softkeys positioned at the bottom of the LCD to allow the user to easily activate and navigate through menus. NOAA Weather Radio, Weather Alert, providing 24 hour access to audio broadcasts and Emergency Alerts to keep boaters safe and informed, IPX8/JIS8 Submersible, Instant channel 16/9, Scan, PA (Public Address) speaker output, External speaker output, Illuminated LCD, Signal strength meter (for radio receiver and GPS receiver), etc. Compliant with the latest FCC specifications for Class-D VHF radios.
- Built-In GPS Receiver - Simply connect the radio to power and the radio will know your location
- Rewind-Say-Again®- Replay missed VHF calls. Automatically records the last 20 seconds with a digital voice recorder
- PA Output - PA function for public address to external speaker
- All NOAA Weather Channels - Instant access to national All Hazards and weather information, 24 hours a day
- Weather Alert: Yes
- Waterproof Rating: Submersible
- Power - Output (Watts): 1/25 Watts
- DSC Class: D
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 10"W x 13"L WT: 4.2 lbs
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)